Mission Back to School

>> Monday, August 23, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mission Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am still adjusting to American food. After more than four years living here in the US, I am finally getting into it. My hubby and I haven't tried Mission Flour Tortillas yet but since we both like burritos, we can try making some. I am sure he will like me using Mission Flour Tortillas for the roll-ups because they contain 0 grams of Trans fat per serving and are cholesterol free.


Kids it is Mission – Back To School time now. Tell mom not to forget to pack you a healthy lunch using Mission fresh idea recipes in your lunch box. I don't have kids yet but I always try to make sure to serve healthy dishes for my husband. If you have kids teach them the importance of making responsible and healthy decisions when it comes to meal planning and preparation. This can be accomplished by involving them in the creation of quick and easy meals. With Mission Flour Tortillas you can make a variety of flavorful lunch options as well as quick and easy meals that your whole family can enjoy after a long day at school or work.

Mission Flour Tortillas are a budget friendly, great pantry staple that are available in major grocery stores nationwide. You can check out www.missionmenus.com for quick and easy recipes for back to school meals.
Visit my sponsor: Back To School

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP