E Cigarettes

>> Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I don't know much about cigarettes because neither my hubby nor I smoke. The only thing that I know is that there are traditional and electronic cigarettes but I don't know first hand if electronic cigarettes are better than the traditional ones. To those who smoke, you might like to give electronic cigarettes a try. Who knows, you might like them because there are many different flavors to choose from and you don't have to worry about tar, ash and smell.

At blucigs you can find electronic cigarettes, starter kits, flavor cartridges and many accessories. They offer free shipping, one year warranty and a thirty day money back guarantee. The blu electronic cigarettes look, feel and taste like the real thing. They have different flavors like cherry crush, magnificent menthol, java jolt, classic tobacco, peach schnapps and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP